"WOO SOU SANG" (bearded Sang) is the nickname for Swa Woon Sang, a former salesman who liked to go fishing with his boss every weekend.
In 2001, he resigned from the company and started his restaurant in Seri Kembangan.
He is an expert in cooking fish in different styles, the most popular being salted grilled tilapia -- you can see this dish on almost every table. He is also very good at steaming.
· Salted grilled tilapia (It takes about 20 minutes to grill the fish, which must be fresh and cleaned of all internal organs. Some salt is added to the fish while it grills on the charcoal. When ready, the skin is removed and the fish meat is delicious eaten with the sauce provided)
· Hot & sour steamed fish
Steamed sang yee (haruan) with Chinese white wine
· Nyonya-style steamed fish
· Deep fried home-made taufu
· Deep fried pork ribs with marmite
· Say tai tin wong (four types of beans -- petai, kacang botor, brinjal and long beans -- fried with sambal)
Address: 249-B, Jalan 2, Kawasan 6, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Business hours: 5.30pm to 12.30am; Saturday until 1.30am
Type of food: Chinese
Budget: $$ (RM10 to RM20)
Baby chair: Yes
Parking: Be prepared to walk
Noise level: 3 (moderate)